With its integrated lithium battery and its outstanding efficiency, the Travel is the clean alternative to a small petrol outboard. The Travel can do everything that a 3 HP outboard motor can. But it's lighter, cleaner, quieter and more convenient.
The Travel easily propels tenders, dinghies and day sailers up to 1.5 tons and – when it's needed – over long distances, too.
It's also something of an expert when it comes to communication, too. It discloses its most important information to you, connects with your smartphone and can be charged from a standard power outlet, form a 12 V connection or from a solar charger.
Latest versions of the Travel can now charge other electrical devices for you, as well. The batteries are now equipped with a USB adapter, allowing your mobile phone, laptops and other equipment to share the Travel's abundant battery capacity.
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage
- A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel, there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells
- Stepless forward/reverse drive
- Manual tilting device with grounding protection
- 4-step manual trim device
- Waterproof to IP67 (which means 1m submersion for up to 30 minutes, so it will survive an accidental dunk!)
- Tiller control
- Integrated battery with a choice of 530 Wh Li-Ion or the new 915Wh option
- Total weight 14.4 - 15.5 kg
- Shaft length: short 62.5 cm / long 75 cm